Last night/early morning spent my time thinking of different kinds of incense recipes. Today spent most of the day making incense and testing them. The kitchen now smells amazing.
The other day, when I woke up I noticed there was a cut on my finger, didn’t think anything of it.
And now today there is another cut but on my chin close to my mouth… Odd.
The test candle turned out alright, nice colour, nice smell… Too bad the mould is a pain in the ass, not sure if I want to use that mould for the candles…